الجمعة، 15 نوفمبر 2013

compare


تمت مشاركة ‏صورة‏ ‏‎You Shall Know The Truth And The Truth Shall Set You Free‎‏ من قبل ‏‏‎My Lord, guide me.‎‏‏.
compare

Quran

"And [Jesus] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.

And [I have come] confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.

Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path." Quran 3:49-51

Bible

[Acts 2:22]
"Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know."

[Matthew 5:17]
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

[Matthew 4:10]
'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'
[John 20:17]
".... my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
— مع ‏‎Lisa Jackson‎‏ و ‏‏4‏ آخرين‏.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق