الثلاثاء، 26 نوفمبر 2013

💕Something sweet for all beautiful mums 💕

 ‏‎Islam For Kids‎‏ من قبل ‏‎Koki Noor‎‏.
💕Something sweet for all beautiful mums 💕

I was out walking with my 4.5-year-old son . He picked up something off
of the ground and started to put it in his mouth . I took the item away from
him and I asked him not to do that . 'Why' ? my son asked .
'Because it's been on the ground ; you don't know where it's been , it's
dirty , And probably has germs' , I replied .
At this point , my son looked at me with total admiration and asked ,
'Mum , how do you know all this stuff ? You are so smart..'
I was thinking quickly and replied , 'All mums know this stuff . It's on the
Mum Test . You have to know it , or they don't let you be a Mum'.
We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes , but he was evidently
pondering this new information . 'Oh....I get it' ! he beamed , 'So if you
don't pass the test you have to be the dad'.
'Exactly' , I replied with a big smile on my face .

When you've finished laughing, send this to a Mum !

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق