الأحد، 24 مارس 2013
It is Shaitan’s mission to destroy marriages. Any time he can create a rift between husband and wife, he rejoices.
Some tips to improve your marriage:
1. Pray together. There is something unifying about prayer.
2. Reflect on what you have built together. Look around your home, think about your children.
3. Read Qur'an together.
4. Make a list of your spouses positive qualities. It’s hard to stay mad when you are thinking positive thoughts.
5. No marriage is ever perfect. Even the best relationship will have its problems.
The trick is to keep anger under control.
May Allah keep our families together. Ameen
God seeks the will of Other God ???
◍ “I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.’"
▧ Prophet Muhammad in the Bible— with San Abubacar.
◕ In the Bible we read of the test that the Jews applied to Jesus in order to ascertain his truthfulness. The Jews had a prophecy that required Elias to come before Jesus
« And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all thing. » [Matthew 17:11]
◕ They had not seen Elias yet so they doubted the claim of Jesus. Jesus, however, responded to them that Elias had already come but that they did not recognize him. In Matthew we read:
« But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not ... Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist. »
◕ John the Baptist, however refutes the claims of Jesus. This is one of the Christian's "dark sayings of Jesus" that their scholars have tried to reconcile for centuries. We will leave this matter for them to work out among themselves.
⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
◕ Then, the Jews approached John the Baptist as per [John 1:19-21]
« And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou? And he confessed, and denied not;
but confessed, I am not THE CHRIST.
And they asked him, What then? Art thou ELIAS? And he saith, I am not.
Art thou THAT PROPHET? And he answered, No. »
We notice that there are three distinct prophecies here:
 ⇛ The Christ
 ⇛ Elias
 ⇛ The Prophet.
◕ The Jews were not waiting for two prophecies, but three.
This can be further clarified by reading John:
▧ « And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be:
1 ⇛ not that Christ,
2 ⇛ nor Elias,
3 ⇛ neither THAT PROPHET? »
◕ If "that prophet" were Jesus wouldn't the third question in both verses be redundant? Further, we must remember that "That prophet" can not apply to any prophet before the time of Jesus because at the time of Jesus the Jews were still waiting for all three.
◕ “the Prophet” occur in [John 1:21] that these words refer to the prophecy of [Deuteronomy 18:15] and [18:18.] We conclude from this that Jesus Christ is not the prophet mentioned in Deuteronomy.
« I will raise them up a PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN, LIKE UNTO THEE, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. » [Deuteronomy 18:18-19]
(1) "From among their brethren" ⇩⇩⇩
● The BRETHREN of Israelites (descendants of Abraham through Isaac) are the Ishmaelites (descendants of Abraham through Ishmael). Jesus is here excluded as he is an Israelite; otherwise it should be written "a prophet from among yourselves."
« And he (Ishmael) died in the presence of all his brethren (children of Isaac) » [Genesis 25:18]
● Children of Isaac are ⇨ the Jews
● Children of Ishmael are ⇨ the Arabs
And so the children of the one are the brethren of the children of the other. so the prophet is from the brethren of the Jews which are the Arabs so we have an Arabian prophet.
(2) "Like unto thee" ⇩⇩⇩
Who was like Moses? Jesus or Muhammad?
Jesus was unlike Moses in many ways while Muhammad was like Moses: this is some area of Comparison between Moses, Muhammad and Jesus
◇ Moses ⇨ Usual
◇ Muhammad ⇨ Usual
◆ Jesus ⇨ Unusual
◇ Moses ⇨ Married & children
◇ Muhammad ⇨ Married & children
◆ Jesus ⇨ No marriage or children
◇ Moses ⇨ emigrated
◇ Muhammad ⇨ emigrated
◆ Jesus ⇨ None
Writing down of revelation
◇ Moses ⇨ In his lifetime (Torah)
◇ Muhammad ⇨ In his lifetime (Quran)
◆ Jesus ⇨ After him (Gospel)
Nature of teachings
◇ Moses ⇨ Spiritual-legal
◇ Muhammad ⇨ Spiritual-legal
◆ Jesus Mainly ⇨ spiritual
◇ Moses ⇨ Hot pursuit
◇ Muhammad ⇨ Hot pursuit
◆ Jesus ⇨ No similar encounter enemies
Result of encounter
◇ Moses ⇨ Moral-Physical Victory
◇ Muhammad ⇨ Moral-Physical Victory
◆ Jesus ⇨ Moral victory!
Acceptance of leadership
◇ Moses ⇨ Rejected then accepted
◇ Muhammad ⇨ Rejected then accepted
◆ Jesus ⇨ Rejected (by most Israelites).
◇ Moses ⇨ Usual
◇ Muhammad ⇨ Usual
◆ Jesus ⇨ Unusual
(3) "Put my words in his mouth" ⇩⇩⇩
● If I ask you to read [Deuteronomy18:18] and you read it, would I be putting my words into your mouth? No. But if I were to ask you to repeat after me what I say, for example:
"Say: He is Allah the One and Only. Allah, the Eternal Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is he begotten: And there is none like unto him."
● Prophet Muhammad was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them exactly like he received it without even changing the Archangel words like "say" or "Read" etc...
● God Almighty says in Quran
"Nor does he (Muhammad) say (aught) of (his own) Desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him." [Quran 53:3-4]
(4) "My words which he shall speak in my name" ⇩⇩⇩
● In Quran 113 of the 114 chapters starts with
"In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful."
Also, in the daily work, Muslims start with this saying.
● Prophet Muhammad is prophesied in the book of Isaiah
« And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he said, I am not learned. » [Isaiah 29:12]
When Archangel Gabriel commanded Prophet Muhammad by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".
▧ « Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospel. » [Quran 7:157]
● These are the first five verses which were revealed to prophet Muhammad
"Read! In the Name of the Lord and Cherisher, who created:
Created man, from a (mere) clot of congealed blood:
Read! and the Lord is Most Bountiful: Who teacheth by the pen,
Teacheth man that which he knew not. " [Quran 96:1-5]
● Notice "in my name", not in the name of God. God talks about His Personal Name that is Allah. As it is a Personal Name, it is not subject to gender, like god or goddess, or to plurality, like god or gods. Thus the above verse of Deuteronomy applies only to prophet Muhammad.
◕ A Judo-Chistian problem
⇛ to believe in Jesus as the Christ you have to believe that Elias has already came before him (and that is what Jesus said)
⇛ once you believe that Jesus is the Christ and that Elias has came you have to believe in the third man in the prophecy "The prophet"
⇛ Christians do not want to believe as they believe that there were not any prophets after Jesus.
⇛ Jews are still waiting for Elias and The Christ (Messiah) and that Prophet
● We "Muslims" Alhamdulillah (thanks to God) believe that Elias had came and that Jesus is The Christ and that the promised prophet is Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) the last prophet of God.