الاثنين، 6 يناير 2014

jesus massge


Mark 12:29-34 —And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. John 20:17 Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only'" [Matthew 4:10]



"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."[Matthew 6:24]
JESUS said "DO NOT CALL ANYONE ON EARTH YOUR FATHER; for ONE IS YOUR FATHER, HE who is in heaven"
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only'" [Matthew 4:10]

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق