الأربعاء، 30 أبريل 2014

"Why I Left Shiism"

‏ ‏‎Exposing Shia's Beliefs‎‏ من قبل ‏‏‎Koki Noor‎‏‏.
"Why I Left Shiism"
– Sayyid Husain Al-Musawi (rahimahullah)

The Testimony Of The Author Before He Was Killed

Sayyid Husain Al-Musawi is not an unfamiliar name among the Shi’ahs. He was a great scholar of the Shi’ahs who was born in Karbala and studied in Hauzah until he got the title “mujtahid”. He also had a special position in the sight of Imam Ayatullah Khomeini.
After going through a long spiritual journey, he finally left Shi’ah, because he found so many deviations and errors in it.

This article was excerpted from his book, ‘Why I Left Shi’ah (transl.)’, his responsibility for Allah and history before he was eventually murdered:

" I was born in Karbala, growing up in an environment of Shi’ah people and was cared of by my father, who was a religious person. I studied in a number of schools in the city up until I reached early adolescence. And then my father sent me to Hauzah, sort of like an Islamic boarding school, in the city of Najaf. It was the main city of knowledge, the place of the famous scholars to study religious knowledge, such as Imam Sayyid Muhammad Ali Husain KasyifAl-Ghita. He was a notable figure in the ‘City of Knowledge’.

Since then, I started thinking seriously about the issue of knowledge. I studied the madzhab of Ahlul-Bait, but on the other hand I have found reproach and attacks against the Ahlul-Bait.
I learned about the issues of Shari’ah to worship Allah, but in it were nas (texts) which show kufr against Allah SWT.

“O Allah, what am I studying? Is it possible that all this is the true madzhab of Ahlul-Bait?”

Indeed, this led to the splitting of a person’s personality. Because, how does he worship Allah while on the other hand he is kufr against Allah? How does he follow the sunnah of Rasulullah while on the other hand he attacks him?

How can he be said following the Ahlul Bait, loving and studying their madzhab, while he insults and mocks him?

“Send down your mercy and love O Allah. If not because of Your mercy, I will surely be among those who go astray, in fact among those who lose.”

I again asked myself, “What is the attitude of the notable figures, the imams and those who are considered as ulama’s? What is their stance on this matter? Do they see what I see? Do they learn what I learn?”
I need someone to complain about all my confusion and pour out all my sadness to. I finally got the guidance and a good idea, i.e. to do a comprehensive study and reassess all the subject materials that I had received. I read everything I got from the references, be it the mu’tabar or otherwise.

I read every book that got into my hands. I pondered to review some of the paragraphs and those nas and I commented based on the ideas that were in my brain.
When I finished reading the references that are mu’tabar, I got some paper, and then kept them, hopefully one day Allah will determine a decision for me.

I beg Allah for help in explaining this truth. There would be a lot of accusation, fitnah and murder attempts that would be met if one exposes the deviations of Shi’ah, but I had already considered all those, and they did not prevent me from doing it.

The people of Shi’ah have killed the father of our leaders, namely Ayatullah Uzhma Imam Sayyid Abul HasanAl-Ashfani, a greatest imam of the Shi’ah after the disappearance of the imams until today.

There is no doubt that he was a great figure of Shi’ah , however, when he was about to straighten out the manhaj of Shi’ah and cleanse the superstitious that are present in it, they slaughtered him like how they slaughter a goat. Just as they also have assassinated Sayyid AhmadAl-Kasrawi when he declared himself free of the deviations of Shi’ah and wanted to straighten out the manhaj of Shi’ah, they chopped off the body of Sayyid Ahmad into several parts.

There are still many people who suffered the same fate due to their courage in opposing the bathil aqeedah incuded into the madzhab of Shi’ah. And they also want me to suffer the same fate. But it does not frighten me. Suffice it for me to deliver the truth, advise my brothers, give warnings to them and turn away from misguidance.

If I want the pleasure of the world, the mut’ah (contract marriage) and khumus (a fifth of the property given by the followers of Shi’ah) have been enough to achieve all those, as done by others other than myself who have become rich in each of their area. Some of them ride the most expensive cars of the latest model. But alhamdulillah, I turned away from those since I recognize the truth.

to be continued (In-Shaa-Allah) ....

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق