السبت، 17 مايو 2014

An entire Australian family accepts

قام ‏‎Eddie TheDeenshow‎‏ بمشاركة ‏صورة‏ ‏‎The Deen Show‎‏.
An entire Australian family accepts
A Beautiful story of Australian Family converting to Islam -
May Allah grant them all the highest peak of Jannah
Here is my story of how my family converted ️
Both my parents are Aussie, they divorced when I was young because my father was really abusive. We still have problems with him. I haven't seen him or spoken to him in 12 years. Mum had 4 kids with him.
After the divorce My mum was seeing this Lebanese Muslim. He wasn't really practicing and they had my youngest brother. They were always on off, on off cause he lied to her all the time and he cheated on her. So my mum always broke it off with him but he wormed his way back. My mums really soft hearted.
We didn't know much about Islam, all we knew was Ramadan and eid... I used to be a pretty religious catholic. I used to go to bible studies and everything. But the more I learnt the more confused I became. I started asking questions and they said you just have to believe. I thought to myself that's not enough for me to stand on. So I left catholism....
I still believed there was a God but I became rly confused. My youngest brothers dad had been in Lebanon for over 2 years now cause his son was getting married and his mums sick. Before he left he sent his cousin to our house. He was 27 with a wife and a beautiful 4 year old daughter. We became like brother and sister. Best friends. I would go to him for everything and he would come to me if he
had dramas...He was religious... But yet again subhanallah we didn't speak about religion...He was very respectful and he used to celebrate birthdays with us and Christmas...
In September 2012 we were going to a christening, he came in the morning to see if we needed anything and to check up on us, ( he did this every day ) We got to the church and the preist had a mullet, he had tns on and was saying all this crazy stuff like now that these kids are baptised if they go into a cult they will be protected.
Subhan'Allah every time he would pour water on one of the babies heads that were getting baptised, EVERY baby in the room would scream. Even the ones in the crowds. I thought that was creepy
We got to the reception and the priest hit on my mum, started smoking and drinking with the teenagers. I'm thinking what is this????
We left to come home after that. When we got home we were notified that my brothers dad's cousin had died Allah yerhamo. It ripped me apart. But we became really close with his wife and daughter. His wife and I were talking about religion, she's very religious. But it made soooooooooo much
more sense. She took me, my mum and my sister to a sheikhs wife. She answered all our questions and Alhumdulillah we converted that night! A week later my 14 year old brother converted and
subhanallah he now wants to be a sheikh inshallah!
But wallah the feeling you get when you first say the shahada when we converted, it's like a light has come apon you, like your as light as a feather, I knew by that feeling I had done the right thing! And Alhumdulillah none of us have turned back :)) "
If you know this family please have them contact TheDeenShow
May Allah continue to bless this family! Ameen!
LIKE +SHARE + Leave your welcoming comments to the new familt below

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق