الأحد، 18 مايو 2014

Jesus a Prophet and Messenger of God


❏ A prophet is a man who has been called of God to speak for Him and be His messenger.
➭For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God. [John 3:34]
➭This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent. [John 6:29]
➭He who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. [John 12:44]
➭ He who rejects you rejects me, and who rejects me rejects him who sent me Luke 10:16
❏ A prophet receives the Lord's word for mankind including revelations prophecies, and commandments.
➭The Father Himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak [John 12:49]
➭My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me [John 7:16]
➭The word which you hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me [John 14:24]
➭If you want to enter life, obey the commandments. [Matthew 19:17]
❏ A prophet is given scripure from God to preach it to the people
➭The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor [Luke 4:18-19]
➭I must preach the kingdom of God to the other cities also, for I was sent for this purpose. [Luke 4:43]
Jesus The Prophet
➭And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him [Luke 17:6]
➭Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them [Mattew 5:17]
➭Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him , as you yourselves know. [Acts 2:22]
➭And they took offense at him. But Jesus said to them, "Only in his hometown and in his own house is a prophet without honor. [Matthew 13:57]
➭The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee. [Matthew 21:11]
➭On hearing his words, some of the people said, "Surely this man is the Prophet. [John 7:40]
➭They were all filled with awe and praised God. A great prophet has appeared among us, they said. God has come to help his people. [Luke 7:16]
➭"What things?" he asked. "About Jesus of Nazareth," they replied. "He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people. [Luke 24:19]
➭They looked for a way to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowd because the People held that he was a prophet [Matthew 21:46]
➭I tell you the truth," he continued, "no prophet is accepted in his hometown. [Luke 4:24]
➭Others said, "He is Elijah." And still others claimed, "He is a prophet, like one of the prophets of long ago." Mark 6:15
➭But what did you go out to see? A prophet ? Yes ☜
I tell you, and more than a prophet. This is the one about whom it is written: "I will send my MESSENGER ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you. [Luke 7:26]
{{ Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. }} [John 17:3]
____________________________________________
☾O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about God except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of God and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in God and His messengers. ☽
Holy Quran 4:171
____________________________________________
By: You Shall Know The Truth And The Truth Shall Set You Free

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق