12 REASONS WHY AND HOW MUSLIMS ARE MORE LIKE JESUS (PBUH) AND FOLLOWERS OF JESUS THAN THE CHRISTIANS:
1. Jesus (pbuh) taught that there is only One God and Only God should be worshipped as taught in Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29. Muslims also believe this as taught in the Qur'an 4:171.
2. Jesus (pbuh) didn't eat pork as taught in Leviticus 11:7 , and neither do Muslims as taught in the Qur'an 6:145.
3. Jesus (pbuh) greeted with the words "as salaamu alaikum" (Peace be with you) John 20:21. Muslims also greet each other this way.
4. Jesus (pbuh) always said "God Willing" (inshallah), Muslims say this too before doing anything as taught in the Qur'an 18:23-24.
5. Jesus (pbuh) washed his face, hands, and feet before praying. The Muslims do the same.
6. Jesus (pbuh) prayed with his head to the ground Matthew 26:39. Muslims do too as taught in the Qur'an 3:43.
7. Jesus (pbuh) had a beard and wore a throbe. It is Sunnah for Muslim men to do the same.
8. Jesus (pbuh) followed the law and believed in all the prophets, Matthew 5:17. Muslims do too as taught in the Qur'an 3:84 and 2:285.
9. Jesus' mother Maryam (pbut) dressed modestly by fully covering her body and wearing a headscarf (hijab)as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6. Muslim women modestly dress the same as taught in the Qur'an 33:59.
10. Jesus (pbuh) fasted 30-40 days. Muslims do also during the month of Ramadan. Some fast the full obligatory 30 days and others take it a step beyond by fasting an additional 6 days to increase their rewards.
11. Jesus (pbuh) taught to say "Peace to this house" when entering it (luke 10:5), and to also greet the people in the house with "peace be unto you". Muslims do exactly what Jesus did and taught. When we enter our homes and the homes of others we say "Bismillah" and also greet with "as salaamu alaikum" (peace be upon you) as taught in the Qur'an 24:61.
12. Jesus (pbuh) spoke aramaic and called God Elah. Muslims also call God by the same name Jesus did because Elah and Allah are pronounced the same way. So the God of Jesus is also the God of the Muslims and of all mankind and all that exist, Ameen!