الجمعة، 9 يناير 2015

Can you nail God almighty on the wood ?

Can you nail God almighty on the wood ?

John 14:28: 'My Father is greater than I

John 10:29: 'My Father is greater than all


Isaiah 43:11, The Lord God saith: I, and even I am God, beside Me (i.e. no where around me or with me), there is no other Saviour

So why do they still call Jesus, the Almighty God?

From their blasphemous song: 'JESUS IS A MIGHTY GOD, HIS A MIGHTY GOD, ALL POWER BOW BEFORE HIM.

perhaps they did not read the verse where Jesus said: I can of mine own self nothing, as I hear, I judge and i know my judgement is right (why?) because he has not come to do his own will but the Will of who hath sent him (i.e the Will of God).

Imagine someone destined to die on the cross for the sins of the world, blaming God for deserting him: Father, Father, why have Thy forsaken me (why have You God left me)

Jesus himself from the onset made us to understand that he prays to God and God answers his prayers always and that God will never leave him.

Would we now say that God forsooke him and let him die on the cross?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق