الخميس، 5 مارس 2015

Are any of these your excuse?



Are any of these your excuse?

Excuse #1:Allah is al-Ghafoor ar-Raheem. He will forgive me.

Excuse #2: I know I have to pray, but I am too tired/lazy.

Excuse #3: I am SO busy at work, I don’t have time to pray.

Excuse #4: I pray; I just delay it until it is convenient for me or I pray it Qadaa.

Excuse #5: I pray the 4 prayers. I only miss Fajr because I have to do Ghusl.

Excuse #6: My position/boss/studies/does not allow me.

Excuse #7: If I pray, I will be fired from my job!

Excuse #8: I want to pray but my children are so young I can’t leave them and pray

Excuse #9: I can’t pray at my job/school/public place. I am too embarrassed /they will think I am a TERRORIST!

Excuse #10: If I pray, people will think that I show off. So I don’t pray.

Excuse #11: I have made/am making so many mistakes in my life, it is no use for me to pray. Allah will never forgive me.

Excuse #12: I don’t pray, but I have a good heart.

Excuse #13: But, I pray every Jumuah. Isn’t that enough?

Excuse #14: My spouse/parents don’t pray. Why should I??

Excuse #15: I will pray when I am older/after Hajj/ Ramadhan.

CONCLUSION...!

There can be NO excuses as far as Salah is concerned. We HAVE to pray all the five prayers and all of them on time.
Let's see what Allah (swt) says in the Qur'an:-
“O you who believe! Fear Allah, and be with those who are true (in words and deeds).”
[al-Tawbah:119]

“Guard strictly the (five obligatory) prayers, especially the middle Salaat (˜Asr). And stand before Allah with obedience.”
[Surah al-Baqarah 2:238]

No matter where you are, what ever you do, Never Forget your Salah. Never!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق