الخميس، 16 أبريل 2015

20 year old homeless youth in need of assistance

20 year old homeless youth in need of assistance
Brother AbdulJabbar contacted TheDeenShow with this Message below
Message:
Assalamu Alaikum, I'm not from the Chicago Area. But I came across this craigslist ad of a homeless brother calling out for help. Not much I can do from where I'm at. But if any brothers or organizations can help him out, please reach out to him. Homeless Young Brother in Chicago needs help. If any masjid or islamic organization can take him in, please do so. Very sad situation. May Allah grant him ease. http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/roo/4979469240.html
Craigslist Ads Reads:
20 year old homeless youth in need of assistance (open)
Hello my name is Douglas Morris
I am a 20 year old homeless youth
I was evicted by my mother
While at the the home I aquried my OSHA certification and regularly attended school
Although i have very little money to put upfront I am more then willing to work, do chores, comply with house rules and whatever other tasks necessary so that i dont have to sleep outside this summer
If at all possible i am asking sumone to help me and i am a very clean and hardworking person and i will be more then happy to repay my debts to them once i have been working
I have a link card and was also a sioux chef and can prepare many varities of meals
I am also muslim so i do not steal, lie, will not disrespect women, and have the utmost respect for the respectable
I am not gay nor bisexual so please do not contact me trying to take advantage of my situation
thank you for your consideration
dmorri1509@yahoo.com
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/roo/4979469240.html
May God Almighty Allah make it easy for this brother and all those who are going through hardships.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق