الاثنين، 6 أبريل 2015

HOW TO ‪#‎CONVERT‬ TO ‪#‎ISLAM‬ AND BECOME A ‪#‎MUSLIM‬

My name is Jared and I want to tell you about the importance of doing dawah. My neighbors in a small city called Fishers were Muslim. I actually use to make fun of them for being Muslim in a joking way because we were good friends. However, one day they asked me to come sit and learn Islam.
So I would go to their basement and sit with them for an hour once a day. After one month I took my shahada. My mom was always supportive. But what makes my story even more crazy is this..,my older brother was learning Islam in a course at Central Michigan. He read the Quran and thought it was true and he was laying in his bed one night asking God to give him a sign.
My mom called him and said guess what!? Your younger brother converted to Islam. And then he said that was my sign...so one week later he came to a masjid called Al-Huda and took his shahada. Subhanallah you never know how Allah works but we as Muslims have to shed light on others! May Allah bless you all!" - Jared
________________________________________
Don't you want peace and fulfillment in your life? Have you ever thought about the reason why you have been put on this earth and the real purpose of your life? Islam has all the answers to these very important Questions. Read more at link below
Please support our work by subscribing to our YouTube channel. We upload a new show every week. Subscribe here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeenShowTV…

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق