الأربعاء، 9 ديسمبر 2015

Sayyid Qutb

‏‏‎Sheikh Khalid Yasin‎‏ و‏‎Mariella Amador‎‏‏.
Sayyid Qutb a man who loved Islam, defended it and promoted it, and he died for its sake – as it appears to us – and we ask Allah to cause him to be among the martyrs.
When he was arrested and was awaiting to be executed they the (Egyptian government) asked him to sign an apology letter and we would release you today. His sister Hameeda Qutb told him the news and he replied saying, “About what should I apologise about O'Hameeda? For working for Allah, the lord of all creation? I swear by Allah, if I was working for other than Allah, I would have apologised but I will never apologise for working with Allah. Be at peace O'Hameeda. And an apology will not change anything in bringing the time of death closer or delaying it."

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق