السبت، 26 مارس 2016

A while ago, a non-muslim girl came and asked me " Hi, I want to be Muslim and I'm scared of the Hijab "

A while ago, a non-muslim girl came and asked me " Hi, I want to be Muslim and I'm scared of the Hijab "
Me: So don't wear it
Her: Are you serious?? I thought I was supposed to..and..and..and..
Me: Just make sure you wear it when you pray, atleast 5 times a day.
Her (about 20 mins later): In that case, I'm ready to be Muslim, ( I give her the Shahadah)
3 months later, this is what she sent me, (summarized with her permission)
" Salamualikum Mr. Khan,
I want to thank the All Mighty Allah, and then I want to personally thank you. I didn't realize what you did untill now. With out overwhelming me with the religion and all the beauty it entails, I was able to love everything through the prayer. I felt guilty not wearing the Hijab more than 5 periods of the day! So now, I thank Allah for helping wear the Hijab FULL-TIME!
Now my mother sees how the Hijab has changed me and she has fallen in-love with its beauty, Maybe I'll try your technique and give her Shahadah one day, Inshallah.
Thank you again for showing me the beauty through the most important act of worship, Prayer.
Your sister In Islam. "
My technique was simple:
The Prophet (s) said: The first question on the Day of Judgement will be asked regarding the Prayer, if it is good, everything else will be good, if it is bad, then everything else will be a failure "

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق