السبت، 16 أبريل 2016

I Come To Send Fire !!!

Truth of Bible and Christianity by ROAD to Jannah
I Came Not To Send Peace- Bible !!!
I Come To Send Fire !!!
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."
(Matthew 10:34-37)
These words in the BIBLE confirm the unbelievable notion that BIBLE don’t want to establish peace, but rather to send the sword and to put man against his family. So much for family values.
(See also Luke 12: 51-53, Luke 12:49 and Luke 14:26.)
I Come To Send Fire
"I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?" (Luke 12:49)
"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law." (Luke 12:51-53)
Bible is not for peace,nor Christians want peace, but rather fire and division among the family. So much for the idea of a pacifist Bible and the modern concept of "family values."
(See also Luke 14:26)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق