الاثنين، 18 أبريل 2016

‘ "Never said I(Eshoa/Jesus) to them aught except what Thou didst command me to sa

Esa/Jesus a Prophet of Allah/God
‘ "Never said I(Eshoa/Jesus) to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say: to wit, `WORSHIP GOD , MY LORD, AND YOUR LORD'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them and Thou art a Witness to all things._[Quran Surah(Chapter) 5 verse : 117]
-----
Eshoa/Jesus (pbuh): "Hear, O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord.” (Mark 12:29)
Moses (pbuh): "Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad". It is a Hebrew quotation which means: "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord"_[The Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4]
but the Messiah/Christ said: "O CHILDREN OF ISRAEL! WORSHIP THE ONE GOD(THE CREATOR), MY LORD AND YOUR LORD."_[Qur’an 5:72]
"Qul huwallahu Ahad" "Say, He is The One God, The One and Only"_[Qur’an 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق