الجمعة، 29 أبريل 2016

Sayed-ul-Istighfaar (The leader of the duas of forgiveness),


Sayed-ul-Istighfaar (The leader of the duas of forgiveness),
=============================
Shudaat bin Auwais Aas (R.A.) narrates that
Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) said that Sayed Istighfaar is:
==============================
اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ وَأَبُوءُ بِذَنْبِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَإِنَّهُ لَا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ
==============================
"O Allah, You are my Lord, there is none worthy of worship besides You, You have created me and I am Your servant, I am Your pact and promise, I seek refuge in You to the best of my ability from my evil sins.
I testify to Your favours and to my sins, hence forgive me since there is no one else to forgive sins besides You".
==============================
(Mishkat)
==============================
The person who recites this dua sincerely in the course of the day and night and dies will be among the people of Jannah.
==============================
(Bukhari)
==============================

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق