السبت، 16 أبريل 2016

Why this book is on Earth ?

‏‏‎Truth of Bible and Christianity by ROAD to Jannah‎‏ مع ‏‎Jaheer Hussain‎‏ و‏‏35‏ آخرين‏‏.
Why this book is on Earth ?
I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters !!!
Bible, Leviticus 26:27-29
New International Version (NIV)
27 “‘If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.
Bible, Jeremiah 19:9
New International Version (NIV)
9 I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them.’

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق