الأحد، 15 مايو 2016

Eshoa [Jesus] Will Say:'Glory be to You!I said:'Worship Allah my Lord & your Lord'

Esa/Jesus a Prophet of Allah/God
Eshoa [Jesus] Will Say:'Glory be to You!I said:'Worship Allah my Lord & your Lord'
>> Jesus Lord? Will Say To You ''I never Knew you, Away from me, you Evildoers"!_Matthew 7:23
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=589669584462912&set=vb.134560426640499&type=3&theater
>> The Son of Maryam [Mary] - Eshoa [Jesus] said: 'ALLAH AKBAR'
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=597608427002361&set=vb.134560426640499&type=3&theater
For I (Jesus) have not spoken on my own authority, the Father (God) who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak. I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father (God) has told Me."
_John12: 48-50
Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me. Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own. Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him. Has not Moses given you the law? Yet not one of you keeps the law. _John 7:16-19
"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad". It is a Hebrew quotation which means:
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord"_[The Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4]
“Hear, O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord.”_[Mark 12:29]
"…But the Messiah [Christ] said: 'O CHILDREN OF ISRAEL! WORSHIP GOD, MY LORD AND YOUR LORD.' "_[Qur’an 5:72]
"I [Esa/Eshoa/Jesus] have come to you [Children of Israel] with a Sign from your Lord. So fear God (The Creator), and obey me. INDEED, GOD (THE CREATOR) IS MY LORD AND YOUR LORD, SO WORSHIP HIM. THAT IS THE STRAIGHT PATH."_[Qur’an 3:51]
Moses – Eshoa [Jesus] – Muhammad – Peace & blessings be upon them all.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق