الأربعاء، 18 مايو 2016

For a while


تمت مشاركة ‏منشور‏ ‏‎Assim Luqman Al Hakeem‎‏ من قبل ‏‎Koki Noor‎‏.
Assim Luqman Al Hakeem
Q: For a while now, I'm not taking my hijab off when I visit my female Muslim friends. Sometimes they look at me in a weird way, but they never had the courage to ask me why I'm not uncovering my hair. Will I receive reward for my action based on the hadeeth that says: "A woman should not uncover herself in a house that is not her own?" or is it too extreme what I am doing?
A: It is too extreme not to show your hair in front of Muslim women and it is an innovation. I have never heard anyone say this.
The hadeeth you are referring to is regarding women taking off their clothes in a house other than her husband’s. It didn’t refer to her hijab and abayah. Sheikh Al Albani to my knowledge used to forbid women from changing their clothes outside their husbands’ houses.
Other scholars say that she can change her clothes if she is in a trusted house such as the house of her brother or father in law or even a trustworthy friend. This is what I believe is the most authentic opinion.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق