الثلاثاء، 10 مايو 2016

The only knower of the unseen is Allaah سبحانه وتعالى عما يشركون:


Invite to God
The only knower of the unseen is Allaah سبحانه وتعالى عما يشركون:
{And with Him (Allaah) are the keys of the Ghaib (all that is hidden), NONE KNOWS THEM BUT HE. And He knows whatever there is in (or on) the earth and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but he knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record.} [Surah al-An`aam (6): 59]
Refutation to those who say that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم knew the ghaib:
{Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): "I don't tell you that with me are the treasures of Allaah, NOR (THAT) I KNOW THE UNSEEN; nor I tell you that I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me by inspiration." Say: "Are the blind and the one who sees equal? will you not then take thought?"} [Surah al-An`aam (6): 50]
Another verse:
{Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): "I possess no power of benefit or hurt to myself except as Allah wills. IF I HAD THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GHAIB (unseen), I should have secured for myself an abundance of wealth, and no evil should have touched me. I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings unto people who believe."} [Surah al-A`raaf (7): 188]

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق