الأربعاء، 20 يوليو 2016

commanded


Abu Amina Elias
Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, would begin his prayer by exalting Allah and then he would say, “Verily, my prayer, my rites, my life, and my death are for Allah the Lord of the worlds. He has no partner and with this I have been commanded and I am among the Muslims. O Allah, guide me to the best deeds and the best character, for no one guides to the best of them but you. Protect me from evil deeds and evil character, for no one protects from the evil of them but you.”
Source: Sunan al-Nasā’ī 896
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani
عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ قَالَ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ إِذَا اسْتَفْتَحَ الصَّلَاةَ كَبَّرَ ثُمَّ قَالَ إِنَّ صَلَاتِي وَنُسُكِي وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِي لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَبِذَلِكَ أُمِرْتُ وَأَنَا مِنْ الْمُسْلِمِينَ اللَّهُمَّ اهْدِنِي لِأَحْسَنِ الْأَعْمَالِ وَأَحْسَنِ الْأَخْلَاقِ لَا يَهْدِي لِأَحْسَنِهَا إِلَّا أَنْتَ وَقِنِي سَيِّئَ الْأَعْمَالِ وَسَيِّئَ الْأَخْلَاقِ لَا يَقِي سَيِّئَهَا إِلَّا أَنْتَ
896 سنن النسائي كتاب الافتتاح نوع آخر من الدعاء بين التكبير والقراءة
895 المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث إسناده صحيح في صحيح النسائي

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق