الثلاثاء، 26 يوليو 2016

I have taken my Shahada

Mohsin Hasan Mumtaz
t overly religious but good and kind, and had explored many religions and ways of life since I was a teenager. I had practised pagan ways in my early twenties, and for a long time until recently, was a Buddhist. I always felt something was missing from the systems and could never really feel true happiness. My discovery into Islam had been from years of interest, but recently living and working amongst the Muslim friends I am proud to call my brothers and sisters, I took more interest in the ways of daily life, and of course the Glorious Quran. Every word thus far speaks to me as it has for so many over so many years, and it has felt like a natural progression into a way of life I know I was destined for. The realisation that Allah(SWT) had been so present in my entire life and that His message had been waiting for me all along, filled me with love and knowledge that the time is right for positive change. Insha'Allah I will be strong in my faith, and I am Blessed my immediate family is so supportive of my decision. Alhamdulillah! I am proud to be a Muslim."

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق