الاثنين، 15 أغسطس 2016

Catholic brother Sam reverts to Islam

‏‏‎The Deen Show‎‏ مع ‏‎Rahima Saliao Mamucao‎‏ و‏‏12‏ آخرين‏‏.
Catholic brother Sam reverts to Islam
My name is Sam Guarino (now Abdurrahman). I accepted Islam august 10, 2002. This is my story.
I was raised as roman catholic my family wasn't really practicing .I went to Sunday school and catholic school for two years. Growing up I was confused I became atheist and during the time I go into wicca (witchcraft) after 9/11 I was so angry like most of Americans I was 14 when it happened.
The summer of 2002 I started thinking I wanted a religion, so one evening at home I start thinking about Muslims. The middle east, the music, the clothes, it seemed pretty cool. (Remember I was 15 years with a 15 years old mentality) I went on yahoo messenger and went to an Islam chat room. Told the people I wanted to learn about Islam and with in seconds I have people sending me messages.
After talking for a couple hours with these people I saw they had the same basic belief of the prophets . So I decides this was for me . A brother I was talking to on a webcam from Saudi gave me shahadah. And within a week he had sent me some really good books on quran and its science and understanding the Qur'an may Allah reward him ameen.
Alhamdulillah this is my story
_________________________________________________
To learn more about ISLAM watch this weeks new show
Muslims love Jesus and Muhammad the last Prophet in ISLAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HMlV0D2Nh0
Please subscribe to our youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeenShowTV…

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق