السبت، 20 أغسطس 2016

Dawah2Bollywood update:


Sheikh Khalid Yasin
Dawah2Bollywood update:
You Dawah 2 Bollywood actress Sr Veena Malik has been workinggggg!!!!!!! mashaa'Allah [If you have no idea what I am on about read the post below!!!
Ok so here is what we need to do now... I need sincere, committed and competent brothers and sisters that can commit to giving approx 10-15 mins a day for approx a week inshaa'Allah to continue this online dawah to Sr Veena Malik. TRUSTTTTTT ME I am sooooooo confident that this is going to work inshaa'Allah. I have been making du'a to al-Mujeeb (the One who responds to the call!) just like all of you have. You guys didn't let me down yesterday so don't let me down know... More instructions will be given whilst you are inside this secret group that has been created for Mission Sawah2Bollywood [LINK BELOW]
If you wanna participate in the campaign... I need the following requirements to be in check from you all plz
- You have Twitter
- You have facebook
- You will not be a dead guy/girl on the group... if you will DEFFO be able to give that 10-15 mins a day then you will just be unnecessary baggage, and it is not motivating at all to have anyone in the group that is inactive, it must be buzzing

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق