الثلاثاء، 30 أغسطس 2016

Islam are the real Terrorist


‏‏‎Answering Christanity‎‏ و‏‎Rahma Ally‎‏‏.
Elizabeth shared this pic with cmnt :
Elizabeth Gallegos Islam are the real Terrorist. They are propably fed up with the violence of muslims on them. They have the right to defend themselves.
=====================
IF JUST BECOZ OF 1 PASSAGE FROM QURAN MAKES TERRORIST THEN I WONDER WHAT IT WILL MAKE CHRISTIANS ?
Exodus 23:27
“I will send my terror ahead of you and throw into confusion every nation you encounter. I will make all your enemies turn their backs and run.
Isaiah 13:8
Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.
Deuteronomy 2:25
This very day I will begin to put the terror and fear of you on all the nations under heaven. They will hear reports of you and will tremble and be in anguish because of you.”
2 Samuel 17:2
I would attack him while he is weary and weak. I would strike him with terror, and then all the people with him will flee. I would strike down only the king

Psalm 9:20
Strike them with terror, LORD; let the nations know they are only mortal.
==========================
Infact Terror of death and killing was the first act,when church was not ready for reformation...

S.A

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق