الخميس، 18 أغسطس 2016

Wake up my muslim brothers and sisters in Islam..


Wake up my muslim brothers and sisters in Islam..
Polytheism (shirk) is a belief in and worship n invoke of many deities. Islam considers shirk illogical and totally unacceptable when referring to deity.
The worst thing is many muslims believe that ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى)'s creations like prophets عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَم , saints, imaams, scholars n etc. can do harm and benefit to them naudubillah and they invoke them to help beside ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) nadubillah summa naudubillah ...
So ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) says to His messenger صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ in Qur,an, sur'ah Jinn: (20,21,22 and 23).
Say (O Muhammad صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ):
"I invoke only my Lord (ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) Alone), and I associate none as partners along with Him."
Say:
"It is not in my power to cause you harm, or to bring you to the Right Path."
Say (O Muhammad صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ):
"None can protect me from ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى)'s punishment (if I were to disobey Him), nor should I find refuge except in Him.
"(Mine is) but conveyance (of the truth) from ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) and His Messages (of Islamic Monotheism), and whosoever disobeys ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) and His Messenger, then verily, for him is the Fire of Hell, he shall dwell therein forever."
Within Islam, shirk is an unforgivable crime, ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) may forgive any sin if one dies in that state except for committing shirk...
Wake up my muslim brothers and sisters to invoke help to others beside ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى)..
May ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) guide us to the right path n make us to invoke alone to Him n protect us from shirk n bid'ah ... Allah Humma Aameen
Da'wah ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق