الأربعاء، 24 أغسطس 2016

When I wish Allah remembers me, I remember Allah and begin HIS zikr.

Lets know our GOD.
When I wish Allah remembers me, I remember Allah and begin HIS zikr.
P.S:
★ The Prophet (saw) related to us that Allah says "Allah says, 'I am as my servant expects ME to be. I am with him when he remembers Me. If he mentions ME within himself, I mention him within MYSELF. If he mentions ME in an assembly, I mention him in a better assembly (assembly of Angels). If he comes near to ME a handspan, I come near to him the distance of a cubit. If he comes near to ME the distance of a cubit, I come near to him the distance of two outspread arms. If he comes to ME walking, I come to him running."
[(Sahih al-Bukhari (6856) and Sahih Muslim (4832)]
★ This is why the Prophet (saw) said: "When you beseech Allah in supplication, be convinced that HE will answer you."
[Sunan al-Tirmidhî (3401)]
★ “Never despair of Allah’s mercy. No one despairs of Allah’s mercy except the unbelieving people.”
(Surah Yusuf: 87)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق