الأربعاء، 14 سبتمبر 2016

The Nurse and the Muslim Patient – A True Story from the United Kingdom.

‏‏‎The Deen Show‎‏ مع ‏‎Rahima Saliao Mamucao‎‏ و‏‏17‏ آخرين‏‏.
The Nurse and the Muslim Patient – A True Story from the United Kingdom.
My name is Cassie, I am 23 years old. I graduated as a qualified nurse this year and was given my first position as a home nurse.
My patient was an English gentleman in his early 80s who suffered from Alzheimer’s. In the first meeting, the patient was given his record and from it I could see that he was a convert to the religion of Islam, therefore he was a Muslim.
I knew from this that I would need to take into account some modes of treatment that may go against his faith, and therefore try to adapt my care to meet his needs. I brought in some ‘halal’ meat to cook for him and ensured that there was no pork or alcohol in the premises as I did some research which showed that these were forbidden in Islam.
Read Full Story
http://thedeenshow.com/…/the-nurse-and-the-muslim-patient-a…
____________________________________________
Please subscribe to my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeenShowTV…

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق