الخميس، 10 نوفمبر 2016

I saw jesus really ......


Answering Christanity
I saw jesus really ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
in the bible:
I :jesus are you my God and do miracles by yourself?
jesus:listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you.
acts 2:22 NIV
**************************
I :why the christiance said that you are the God?
jesus : They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.'"
Matthew 15:9
**************************
I:Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”?
‘jesus: Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one
mark 12 29
**************************
I : can I worship you ?
“jesus :Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only
Matthew 4 10
**************************
I : I am sorry but christians worshped you what will you do with him in the judgement?
jesus :Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Matthew 7 22 :23
**************************
I: oooooooh you mean they will enter the fire ?
jesus :Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
mathew 7 19
**************************
I : can I call anyone my father?
jesus :And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven
mathew 23 9
**************************
I : where are you going ?
‘jesus :I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.
John 20 17
**************************
I: I have to worship you .you are my Goooooooooooooood
jesus : Awaaaaay from meeee, Sataaan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him onllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Matthew 4 10

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق