الثلاثاء، 20 ديسمبر 2016

Christian Religion Professor Admits ‘Jesus Was a Muslim’

‏‏Islah-e-muslimeen [ إصلاح المسلمين ]‏ مع ‏‎Siham Aba‎‏ و‏‏22‏ آخرين‏‏.
Christian Religion Professor Admits ‘Jesus Was a Muslim’
Robert F. Shedinger,
The head of the religion department at Luther College in Iowa, admits in his book that Jesus was actually a Muslim.
D. Shedinger sayS: " “Islam isn’t a religion – it is a way of life.” I have heard both Muslims and non-Muslims express this sentiment. For believers this statement is meant to demonstrate how comprehensive God’s message is, covering not only the so-called spiritual aspects of life but also the seemingly secular components too."
Shedinger also argued that Islam is a better fit for Jesus.
"I had to rethink what Islam is… I came to the conclusion that it was a social justice movement and I think that’s who Jesus was in the first century so I conclude Jesus is more like a Muslim," he said

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق