الخميس، 15 ديسمبر 2016

GOT UR ANSWER PAT??


تمت مشاركة ‏منشور‏ ‏‎Answering Christanity‎‏ من قبل ‏‎Koki Noor‎‏.
Answering Christanity
//Patrick Bwibo> Admin wrote, "....obey his messenger...." What for, didn't all commandments come from allah? Unless you have Muhammadan commandments which makes you elevate a mere mortal to the level of a god.//
MATHEW 21:10-11
10. When Jesus entered Jerusalem, the whole city was stirred and asked, “Who is this?”
11 The crowds answered, “This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee.”
LUKE14:26
You cannot be my disciple, unless you love me more than you love your father and mother, your wife and children, and your brothers and sisters. You cannot come with me unless you love me more than you love your own life.
HADITH:
Anas radi Allahu ‘anhu (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Prophet ﷺ said,
“None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind.None of you believes until he loves me more than he loves himself."
(Bukhari)
Sunan Tirmidhi Volume 005, Page 305
It is related that a man came to the Prophet and said, "Messenger of Allah, I love you more than my family and my possessions. I remember you and I cannot wait until I can come and look at you. I remember that I will die and you will die and I know that when you enter the Garden, you will be raised up with the Prophets. When I enter it, I will not see you." Allah then revealed,
وَمَن يُطِعِ اللّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللّهُ عَلَيْهِم مِّنَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَالصِّدِّيقِينَ وَالشُّهَدَاءِ وَالصَّالِحِينَ وَحَسُنَ أُولَـئِكَ رَفِيقًا
"Whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger, will be with those whom Allah has blessed: the Prophets, the men of truth, the martyrs and the righteous. And such people are the best of company!" (Quran 4:69) The Prophet called the man and recited the verses to him.
GOT UR ANSWER PAT??
OR, U NEED ANOTHER PAT?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق