الأربعاء، 18 يناير 2017

Humans of Islam

‏‏‎WhyIslam‎‏ مع ‏‎Habiba Bukari‎‏ و‏‏3‏ آخرين‏‏.
“Anna and I have been working together for about 3 years. During these 3 years we became really good friends. We always ask for each other’s advice when we are uncertain about something. Our friendship isn’t affected by the fact that our religion, culture, race or nationality is different. It all comes down to us having the mentality that we are all humans of God and we should live with peace and love for each other. Anna always asks me questions about Islam and she also fasted with me during Ramadan. She loves the way I wear hijab and asked me to put the hijab on her. We both think we need to remove the aspects that divide us and develop the things that will unite us.”
Humans of Islam

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق