الثلاثاء، 17 يناير 2017

khaled


‏‏‎Converts to Islam‎‏ مع ‏‎Wong Sae‎‏ و‏‏2‏ آخرين‏‏.
21 س
Alslam Alykum.. my previous name is Marcus now my name is khaled. This me and my wife before I converted to Islam and a picture of after.
I came from a background of racism, extreme criminal activity, 7days a week drug abuse, tattoos, fighting and everything haram. There was no limit!
I lead my wife down the party road for a few weeks and then we spoke about Islam. And i was like "erm no I don't think so, all religion is a lie.
I took my Shahada the next Wednesday and by Saturday we was married (nikah).
Now I'm clean and pure and have 2 legit jobs to pay for my wife.
We got told that having a baby is near on Impossible due to health complications and gave up!
3 weeks into my first Ramadan ( the one just gone in 2016 )
My wife phoned me to say she was pregnant! alhamdulillah!!
I just want to say sorry to any pain I caused to anyone for my own greed. It was disgusting and couldn't regret it anymore!
My daughter will be here in 8weeks inshallah.
Be safe everyone and thank you for showing the most beautiful thing the world has to offer! Islam ❤️
Allahuakbar!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق