السبت، 7 يناير 2017

no racism in Islam ❤”

‏‏‎Zoll Le Maire‎‏ مع ‏‎Ssewalu Ashirafiya‎‏ و‏‏43‏ آخرين‏‏.
ASSALAMUALAIKUM EVERYONE. INDEED THERE'S NO RACISM IN ISLAM. LET'S REFLECT HARD ON THIS SHALL WE?
"Salam Aleykum. My name is Hodan Yusuf 24 and this is my loving husband. We are Muslims, married with 4 kids and we both are from Netherlands. I receive a lot of questions about my interracial marriage but the most frequently asked question is: How did your parents respond? I used to not understand why someone would ask that and then I realized that some parents do not allow it. Hearing so many stories from sisters who were afraid of telling their parents that they wanted to marry someone outside their race, hurts my soul. Marrying outside your race shouldn’t be a revolutionary thing to do in our muslim society and the simple reason for that is Surah al-hujarat (49:13) of the Glorious Qu'an: "O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other)
I do understand that most parents didn’t grew up with other cultures or had excess to Internet so it’s mainly fear for the unknown. But I hope that this generation and the next can change this into making it more acceptable cause after all we as Muslims should unite as one. We are Muslims and there is no racism in Islam 
SUBHANALLAH!!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!! WALA ILAHA ILLALLAHU ALLAHUAKBAR!!!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق