الاثنين، 23 يناير 2017

THE DENIAL OF BEING GOD BY THE JESUS !


نشر ‏‎Mony Deen‎‏ ملاحظة.
THE DENIAL OF BEING GOD BY THE JESUS !

Now many Christians always claim Jesus is God. Yet there is not single passage in the NT of Jesus saying I AM GOD WORSHIP ME. Why is that? In the OT there are several passages in which God says I am God and so on. Why does Jesus not say it once? Coincidence? I think not. The fact that Jesus says I am not God proves nothing, because if Jesus never made the claim to being God, then why should he go around and saying he is something he is not when he never made the claim? Its like I’m not a thief, should I go around telling people I am a thief? The burden is on Christian shoulders not mine, if you make a claim on somebody, then you must show that person making the claim, you cannot counter and say show me where he didn’t make the claim. If you make a claim on someone you must provide proof, like men cant go around calling women an adulterer without proof can they? They need witnesses, so you cant go making a claim without proof, so hence you must provide the verse where Jesus says I AM GOD WORSHIP ME, not the other way around where I have to get you the verse of Jesus saying I am not God.

Anyway Jesus did in fact deny being God. Jesus denied being God when he denied being good in the sense that God is Good:

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Mat 19:17  And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

So Jesus clearly denied being good in the sense that God is good, there is no way around it no matter what you try to say. Here is my rebuttal to Sam's response to this problem (*).

So the fact Jesus denied this shows he is not God.
Secondly Jesus claimed to be limited in knowledge, God is ALL-KNOWING! Christians will love to see the man is limited, however lets read the verse and see for ourselves:

Mat 24:36  But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

So notice what Jesus said, he said his father ONLY. Meaning no one else knows, including the DIVINE Jesus. The divine Jesus is supposed to be the Jesus who is all powerful and all knowing, however so this verse shows that even the divine Jesus was not all-knowing since Jesus said ONLY the Father knows meaning nobody else. So hence the argument that Christians always put up of Jesus the man did not know wont work, because Jesus says ONLY the Father, so that includes divine Jesus so therefore even divine Jesus is not all-knowing so therefore Jesus is not God because God is all-knowing. So hence when Jesus made this statement he did indeed deny being God, because he denied being all-knowing, and God is all-knowing. So Jesus fails the test of being God.

So hence Jesus denied being good in the sense that God is good, and Jesus denied being all-knowing and God is all-knowing. Therefore Jesus is not God. Case closed.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق