الاثنين، 6 فبراير 2017

killed all the people


قناة الهدى
Abu Huraira reported: I entered upon Uthman on the day he was under siege in his house and I said, “O leader of the believers, I have come to give you my support.” He said to me, “O Abu Huraira, does it please you to ‘kill the people altogether’ (5:32) including me?” I said, “No.” He said, “By Allah, if you have killed one man then it is as if you have killed all the people.” So I returned and I did not fight.
[Sunan Sa’id ibn Mansur, Number 2776, Sahih]
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ دَخَلْتُ عَلَى عُثْمَانَ يَوْمَ الدَّارِ فَقُلْتُ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَمَا ضِرَابٌ فَقَالَ لِي يَا أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ أَيَسُرُّكَ أَنْ تَقْتُلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَإِيَّايَ مَعَهُمْ فَقُلْتُ لا فَقَالَ وَاللَّهِ لَئِنْ قَتَلْتَ رَجُلا وَاحِدًا لَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلْتَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا فَرَجَعْتُ فَلَمْ أُقَاتِلْ
2776 سنن سعيد بن منصور كتاب الجهاد
المحدث أحمد شاكر خلاصة حكم المحدث إسناده صحيح جدا

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق