السبت، 11 فبراير 2017

That's why you need self mastery:


That's why you need self mastery:
I HUMBLY REQUEST you to please seriously consider purchasing and DOING this course for my sake as well as yours, but mostly because getting these skills will be so pleasing to Allah!
It can be challenging explaining why WILLPOWER is SO important, and many can't seem to get it, and what it really means and what it's all about.
I have spent years studying psychology in the light of the teachings of Islam and all thanks and praise is due to Allah, what I have learnt has helped transform my life!
I was determined to put an on line course together to help transform yours as well...but you need to take the first steps.
I've broken it down into short EASY to FOLLOW videos with mental exercises that you can practice a little every day. If you do that and don't see the difference you have a 30 day money back guarantee.
It's that simple BUT is does take a little bit of work.
The first challenge is actually purchasing the course.
but think about how many useless things do we waste our money on that will either bring no benefit to us, but may even make our lives worse? Many have advised me that I am selling this course way too cheap already, but despite that I've cut the price even more.
Help me to help you and let us all help each other to become masters of ourselves.
Sign up now
I'll see you on the other side...inshallah!
"The 7 Pillars of Willpower"
www.masteryclasses.com
أعجبني
تعليق

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق