الاثنين، 13 مارس 2017

hadith


Abu Dharr reported: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, instruct me.” The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “I advise you to be mindful of Allah Almighty, for it will beautify all of your affairs.” I said, “Tell me more.” The Prophet said, “You must recite the Quran and remember Allah Almighty, for you will be mentioned in heaven and you will have light upon earth.” I said, “Tell me more.” The Prophet said, “You must observe long periods of silence, for it will drive away Satan and help you in the matter of your religion.” I said, “Tell me more.” The Prophet said, “Beware of too much laughter, for it will deaden the heart and take away the light on your face.” I said, “Tell me more.” The Prophet said, “Do not fear the blame of any critic in the matter of Allah.”
Source: Shu’ab al-Imān 4582
Grade: Sahih li gharyi (authentic due to external evidence) according to Al-Albani
عَنْ أَبِي ذَرٍّ قَالَ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَوْصِنِي قَالَ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أَوْصَيْكَ بِتَقْوَى اللَّهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ فَإِنَّهُ أَزْيَنُ لأَمْرِكَ كُلِّهِ قُلْتُ زِدْنِي قَالَ عَلَيْكَ بِتِلاوَةِ الْقُرْآنِ وَذِكْرِ اللَّهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ فَإِنَّهُ ذِكْرٌ لَكَ فِي السَّمَاءِ وَنُورٌ لَكَ فِي الأَرْضِ قُلْتُ زِدْنِي قَالَ عَلَيْكَ بِطُولِ الصَّمْتِ فَإِنَّهُ مَطْرَدَةٌ لِلشَّيْطَانِ وَعَوْنٌ لَكَ عَلَى أَمْرِ دِينِكَ قُلْتُ زِدْنِي قَالَ إِيَّاكَ وَكَثْرَةَ الضَّحِكِ فَإِنَّهُ يُمِيتُ الْقَلْبَ وَيَذْهَبُ بِنُورِ الْوَجْهِ قُلْتُ زِدْنِي قَالَ قُلِ الْحَقَّ وَإِنْ كَانَ مُرًّا قُلْتُ زِدْنِي قَالَ لا تَخَفْ فِي اللَّهِ لَوْمَةَ لائِمٍ
4582 شعب الإيمان للبيهقي الرابع والثلاثون من شعب الإيمان
2868 المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث صحيح لغيره في صحيح الترغيب

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق