الاثنين، 6 مارس 2017

HIS REJECTION OF DIVINITY

A Samad Khan
HIS REJECTION OF DIVINITY

(There is not a single clear unequivocal statement in the complete bible where Jesus himself says that I am God or worship me)

Mathew A-V {19:16} And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? {19:17} And he (Jesus) said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is,] God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Mathew A-V {23:9} And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. {23:10} Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.
Peter testifies that Jesus is a man; Acts A-V {2:22} Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Mathew A-V {7:21} Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 

John A-V {17:3} Jesus said: And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Mark A-V {12:29} And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is,] Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

John A-V {5:37} And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Jesus (PBUH) response to the Christians in his second coming 

Matthew A-V {7:22} Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? {7:23} And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق