الأربعاء، 5 أبريل 2017

Ask the Christian the following questions:

تمت مشاركة ‏منشور‏ ‏‎Sheikh Khalid Yasin‎‏ من قبل ‏‎Koki Noor‎‏.
Sheikh Khalid Yasin
Ask the Christian the following questions:
- Would you say that God is all powerful?
- Would you say that God has complete authority?
- Would you say that God is all knowing?
Then ask is Jesus was the above?
But Jesus was none of the above
- How can Jesus and God be one and the same when they have different wills - [John 5:30] -"... as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me”.
- How can Jesus be God when his power comes from God - [John 5:30] -"I can of mine own self do nothing...” and [Acts 2:22] - “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs which God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know...”.
- [John 13:16] - "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him".
- [John 14:28] - " ...My father is greater than I".
- When asked when the Day of Judgement is - [Mark 13:32] - "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father".
- He didn't know that a particular tree wasn't bearing fruit - [Matthew 21:18-19] – “Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered. And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward forever. And presently the fig tree withered away”.
In fact throughout the Bible other people are referred to as being a ‘god’, it is purely metaphorical:
- [2 Corinthians 4:4] - "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them".
... here the devil is said to be the god of this world. No Christian would argue that the devil is God. So why attribute that to Jesus? Moses is also referred to as a god:
- [Exodus 7:1] - "And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet".
As is Paul:
- [Act 28:6] – “Howbeit they looked when he (Paul) should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.”
The rebuttal sometimes used is that the Devil and Moses are called gods with a small 'g' and Jesus is called God with a capital 'G'. Point out that in the Semitic languages (Hebrew, Arabic and Aramaic) there is no such concept as capital letters.
he prayed to God. Why would God pray to himself:
- [Matthew 26:39] - "And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt".
And Jesus acknowledges that he has a God:
- [John 20:17] - Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"
And here he says the only true god is God almighty:
- [John 17:3] - "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent".

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق