السبت، 8 أبريل 2017

Final Redeemer

Sufi Answers
a Aali Sayyidina Muhammadin Wa Sallim
Final Redeemer is the Advocate, who comes after Christ, he is the seal of Redeemers. John 16:14
Final Redeemer is greater than all. Ruth 3:12
Final Redeemer stands on the earth at the end of Redeemers Job 16:19,19:25.
Final Redeemer is knowledgeable and greater than Messiah and all prophets.
John 14:26 Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“But he, The Redeemer of the accursed, The Spirit of Holiness, whom my Father sends in my name, he will teach you all things and he will remind you of everything whatsoever I have told you.
John 15:15 (Christ said) for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
Matthew 13:35 Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Therefore I say to you, all sins and blasphemies will be forgiven to the children of men, but the blasphemy that is against The Spirit will not be forgiven to the children of men.
Wa salamun alal Mursaleen walhamdulillahi Rabbil aalameen
~ Jouhar Ali Naqshbandi Al-Hassani
Represents the Truth.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق