الثلاثاء، 11 أبريل 2017

I may be right or I may be wrong,


تمت مشاركة ‏منشور‏ ‏‎Peace-Islam: A Solution For Humanity‎‏ من قبل ‏‎Koki Noor‎‏.
Peace-Islam: A Solution For Humanity
» Imaam Abu Haneefah said: “This is my opinion, but if there comes someone whose opinion is better than mine, then accept that.”
» Imaam Maalik said: “I am only human, I may be right or I may be wrong, so measure my words by the Qur’aan and Sunnah.”
» Imaam Al-Shaafa’i said: “If the hadeeth is saheeh, then ignore my words. If you see well established evidence, then this is my view.”
...
» Imam Ahmad said: “Do not follow me blindly, and do not follow Maalik or al-Shaafa’i or al-Thawri blindly. Learn as we have learned.” Do not follow men blindly with regard to your religion, for they can never be safe from error.”
But No one and no where it is said, that one has to follow one particular Imaam.. O.o
#Be on Qur'an and Sunnah, the only keys to Jannah!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق