الثلاثاء، 11 أبريل 2017

If Allah comes running to you when you go walking to Him, who wants who more???


‏‏‎Daily Qur'anic Verses by Toufique H. Sumon‎‏ مع ‏‎Murtala Ahmadu‎‏ و‏‎Thanuah Said‎‏‏.
If Allah comes running to you when you go walking to Him, who wants who more???<BM>
"Allah says, 'I am as my servant expects Me to be, and I am with him when he remembers me. If he thinks of Me, I think of him. If he mentions Me in company, I mention him in an even better company. When he comes closer to Me by a handspan, I come closer to him an arm's length. If he draws closer to Me by an arm's length, I draw closer by a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him. If my servant comes to Me walking, I go to him running." (Al-Bukhari)
may ALLAH help us get closer to HIM aameeen

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق