السبت، 27 مايو 2017

◕ Why Muslims consider Jesus and All the prophets as “Muslims” although Islam was founded by Muhammad in the 6th century ??

لا يتوفر نص بديل تلقائي.
Sheikh Ahmed Deedat - الشيخ أحمد ديدات
◕ Why Muslims consider Jesus and All the prophets as “Muslims” although Islam was founded by Muhammad in the 6th century ??
This is the question which confuse many people across the globe.
● Islam was NOT a new religion founded by Prophet Muhammad but only the true religion of God re-expressed in its final form.
The Arabic word “Islam” means submission of one’s will to the only true God
[( אלוה ) Eloh in Hebrew, ( ܐܠܗܐ ) 'Alâhâ in Aramaic, ( الله ) Allah in Arabic]
and anyone who does so is termed a “Muslim” in the Arabic language.
Therefore, all prophets were indeed “Muslims” because they were true submitters to the will of God.
⇛ Prophet Noah was a Muslim
And if you turn away [from my advice] then no payment have I (Noah) asked of you. My reward is only from Allah, and I have been commanded to be of the Muslims [Submitters to Allah].” [Quran 10:72]
⇛ Prophet Abraham was a Muslim
Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah]. And he was not of the polytheists.
[Quran 3:67]
⇛ Prophet Abraham’s sons were Muslims
And Abraham instructed his sons [to do the same] and [so did] Jacob, [saying], “O my sons, indeed Allah has chosen for you this religion, so do not die except while you are Muslims.” [Quran 2:132]
⇛ Prophet Jacob was a Muslim
Or were you witnesses when death approached Jacob, when he said to his sons, “What will you worship after me?” They said, “We will worship your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac – one God. And we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.” [Quran 2:133]
⇛ Prophet Joseph was a Muslim
My Lord, You have given me [something] of sovereignty and taught me of the interpretation of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous. [Quran 12:101]
⇛ Prophet Moses was a Muslim
And Moses said, “O my people, if you have believed in Allah , then rely upon Him, if ye have indeed (been Muslims) submitted (unto Him)! ” [Quran 10:84]
⇛ Prophet Jesus and his disciples were a Muslim
And [remember] when I inspired to the disciples, “Believe in Me and in My messenger Jesus.” They said, “We have believed, so bear witness that indeed we are Muslims [in submission to Allah ].” [Quran 5:111]
"Verily, The Religion with Allah is Islam (submission to His Will): Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account.” [Quran 3:19]

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق