الخميس، 1 يونيو 2017

PROPHET MOHAMMED(PBUH) SAW ALLAH?


‏‏‎Peace-Islam: A Solution For Humanity‎‏ و‏‎Khaja Kj‎‏‏.ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏‏شخص أو أكثر‏ و‏لقطة قريبة‏‏‏
PROPHET MOHAMMED(PBUH) SAW ALLAH?
Admin:
TODAY I HAD A DISCUSSION(on many issues) WITH ONE OF THE GROUP(JAMMAT) AND THEY CLAIMED THAT PROPHET MOHAMMED(PBUH) SAW ALLAH IN MIRAJ AND BELIEVE ME NOW I AM THE MOST HATED AND CONSIDER ME AS ENEMY PERSON BY THEM(BY THIS JAMMAT) IN MY TOWN BECAUSE I SPOKEN THE TRUTH ALWAYS :'( ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST. BUT ITS HURTS ME A LOT.
Praise be to Allah:
Beyond the lote tree, the upmost boundary is a place where, apart from one exception, no human has ever been. The night journey and ascension through the heavens culminated in Prophet Muhammad moving past the upmost boundary and standing in the presence of Almighty God. Beyond the lote tree is the realm of the hereafter, Paradise, and the throne of God and God himself.
The word miraculous does not go far enough in describing what a wonder this must have been for Prophet Muhammad. It is beyond description and beyond imagining. However, the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) did not see God with his eyes, as God tells us in the Quran.
“No vision can grasp Him.” (Quran 6:103)
One of the companions asked Prophet Muhammad directly if he saw God, to which he answered,
Sahi Muslim Ch 79 Bk 1, Number 0341:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Dharr: I asked the
Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him): Did you see thy
Lord? He said: “He is veiled by light, how could I see him.”?
Bk 1, Number 0342:
Abdullah b. Shaqiq reported: I said to Abu Dharr: Had I seen
the Messenger of Allah, I would have asked him. He (Abu Dharr)
said: What is that thing that you wanted to inquire of him? He
said: I wanted to ask him whether he had seen his Lord. Abu
Dharr said: I, in fact, inquired of him, and he replied: I saw
Light.

MAY ALLAH FORGIVE ME FOR ALL MY SIN'S.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق