الأربعاء، 13 ديسمبر 2017

I would have told her.

الحديث اليومي
Anas ibn Malik reported: One day I was serving the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him. When I thought I had finished serving him, I said, “The Prophet is having a midday nap.” So I left him and there were some children playing. I stood looking at them and their game. The Prophet came out, and he came to them and greeted them with peace. Then he called me and sent me to get something he needed. He remained in the shade until I came back to him. I was late for my mother and she asked, “What kept you?” I replied, “The Prophet, peace be upon him, sent me for something he needed.” She asked, “What was it?” I replied, “It is a secret of the Prophet.” She said, “Keep the secret of the Messenger of Allah.” I did not tell anyone that secret and if I were to tell it, I would have told her.
[Al-Bukhari, Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Number 1154, Sahih]
عَنْ أَنَسٍ خَدَمْتُ رَسُولَ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَوْمًا حَتَّى إِذَا رَأَيْتُ أَنِّي قَدْ فَرَغْتُ مِنْ خِدْمَتِهِ قُلْتُ يَقِيلُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَخَرَجْتُ مِنْ عِنْدِهِ فَإِذَا غِلْمَةٌ يَلْعَبُونَ فَقُمْتُ أَنْظُرُ إِلَيْهِمْ إِلَى لَعِبِهِمْ فَجَاءَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَانْتَهَى إِلَيْهِمْ فَسَلَّمَ عَلَيْهِمْ ثُمَّ دَعَانِي فَبَعَثَنِي إِلَى حَاجَةٍ فَكَانَ فِي فَيْءٍ حَتَّى أَتَيْتُهُ وَأَبْطَأْتُ عَلَى أُمِّي فَقَالَتْ مَا حَبَسَكَ قُلْتُ بَعَثَنِي النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِلَى حَاجَةٍ قَالَتْ مَا هِيَ قُلْتُ إِنَّهُ سِرٌّ لِلنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَتِ احْفَظْ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم سِرَّهُ فَمَا حَدَّثْتُ بِتِلْكَ الْحَاجَةِ أَحَدًا مِنَ الْخَلْقِ فَلَوْ كُنْتُ مُحَدِّثًا حَدَّثْتُكَ بِهَا
1154 البخاري الأدب المفرد بَابُ الأمَانَةِ
المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث إسناده صحيح

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق