السبت، 14 مايو 2011

A Muslim: who is Jesus?
Christian: He is Yahweh God;

Muslim: So Jesus is the God who inspired Old Testament?
Christian: Yes, Jesus is Yahweh

Muslim: So Jesus gave the laws to Moses to kill children and women?
Christian: No, but we are under New Testament now, Jesus fulfilled Old Testament

Muslim: The question I asked was “Did Jesus give those commandments?”
Christian: No Jesus told us to love our enemies

Muslim: Dear, I am asking regarding Old Testament. Who gave those commandments?
Christian: God did

Muslim: Is that God Jesus?
Christian: Jesus said do good to your enemies.

Muslim: Dear, I am asking about Old Testament, NOT NEW TESTAMENT. I ASKED WHO IS GOD OF OLD TESTAMENT. IS IT JESUS?
Christian: But that is not applicable on Christians

Muslim: Dear, I am asking WHO GAVE THOSE LAWS? “I am not asking whether they are applicable or not!”
Christian: It is only for Jews

Muslim: Dear, I am asking that Did Jesus give those laws to Jews?
Christian: I am a gentile and not required to follow the rules.

Muslim: Dear, why are you going in circles? I am asking WHO GAVE THOSE LAWS? IS IT JESUS?
Christian: I have answered you but you are not accepting it.

Muslim: so should I conclude that Jesus gave those orders to Moses to kill woman and children?
Christian: No, Jesus is not like that. He orders us to love our enemies.

Muslim: Then who gave those laws.
Christian: God did, I told you

Muslim: Is that God Jesus?
Christian: Old Testament is not applicable on Christians now, that is my final comment. I have 2 go now.

Muslim: Ok, peace

NOT RELEVANT TO ALL CHRISTIANS EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق