الثلاثاء، 28 أغسطس 2012

god not man


✔ GOD IS NOT A MAN SAYS BIBLE ☟

In Numbers 23:19:

✔ "GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"

In 1 Samuel 15:29:

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for ✔ HE (God) IS NOT A MAN, that he should change his mind."

In Job 9:32:

✔ "HE IS NOT A MAN LIKE ME that I might answer him, that we might confront each other in court."

In Hosea 11:9:

"I will not carry out my fierce anger, nor will I turn and devastate Ephraim.✔ FOR I AM GOD, AND NOT MAN - the Holy One among you. I will not come in wrath."

☞ Jesus confess in "John" from HIMSELF that he is a MAN.

John 8:40: Jesus said:

"As it is, you are determined to kill me, ☞ A MAN who has told you the truth that I HEARD FROM GOD."

In Acts 2:22:

"Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was ☞ A MAN accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know."

In 1 Timothy 2:5:

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, ☞ THE MAN CHRIST JESUS."


------------------------------------
CHRIST the son of Mary was no more than a messenger ; Many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a saintly women. They both ATE EARTHLY FOOD. ☜ SEE! HOW CLEAR WE MAKE FOR THEM OUR MESSAGES.Yet see! how they are deluded away from the truth..

(Holy Qur’ân 5:78)
 ·  ·

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق