الثلاثاء، 18 سبتمبر 2012

mohmmed


Jubair ibn Mut’im reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said, “Indeed, I have names: I am Muhammad; and I am Ahmad; and I am the eraser through whom Allah erases unbelief; and I am the gatherer at whose feet the people will be gathered; and I am the ender of Prophethood,” and Allah has named him as kind and merciful.

[Sahih Muslim, Book 30, Number 5811]

عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ جُبَيْرِ بْنِ مُطْعِمٍ عَنْ أَبِيهِ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ إِنَّ لِي أَسْمَاءً أَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ وَأَنَا أَحْمَدُ وَأَنَا الْمَاحِي الَّذِي يَمْحُو اللَّهُ بِيَ الْكُفْرَ وَأَنَا الْحَاشِرُ الَّذِي يُحْشَرُ النَّاسُ عَلَى قَدَمَيَّ وَأَنَا الْعَاقِبُ الَّذِي لَيْسَ بَعْدَهُ أَحَدٌ وَقَدْ سَمَّاهُ اللَّهُ رَءُوفًا رَحِيمًا

2354 صحيح مسلم كتاب الفضائل باب في أسمائه صلى الله عليه وسلم

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق